• All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
• The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
• At The Foundry, we respect your right to privacy. We only collect information necessary for us to complete your order or contact you in regards to the status to your order. The information we collect includes your name, email address, shipping and billing address.
• The Foundry will not rent or sell your name or personal information without your permission.
• The Foundry does utilise ‘cookies’ to help recognise you as a repeat visitor and to track patterns on our site. This information is completely anonymous. We use the information to improve the user-friendliness and functionality of our website.
• As we value your privacy, we take the necessary precautions to comply with the privacy act.
• What information do we collect?
We may collect and use non-personal information such as the identity of your Internet browser, the type of operating system you use, your IP address and the domain name of your Internet service provider to optimise our goods and services to you.
• What do we use your information for?
We use your personal information to provide you with information, process your orders and for any related or ancillary purposes, including, without limitation:
(a) to process transactions;
(b) to personalise your experience;
(c) to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
(d) to improve customer service by responding to your customer service requests and support needs;
(e) to enable us to comply with any regulatory reporting and legal obligations; and
(f) to enable us to transfer the same to any successors and/or assigns of our business.
We may engage third party service providers to assist with delivery, security, professional advisory, banking, payment processing or technology services. These parties may be required to handle your personal information and if they do, they must safeguard this information and only use it for the purposes it was supplied, although we are not responsible for ensuring this.
• How do we protect your information?
We will keep all personal information we receive from you confidential. We implement a variety of physical and electronic security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We restrict physical access to our offices and offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database. Your credit information can only be accessed by those authorised with special access rights to our systems who are required to keep the information confidential. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
• Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). Cookies enable the sites or service provider's systems to recognise your browser to capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
• Do we use any third party links?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
• This policy was last modified in November 2017.